Congratulations on taking the step to owning your very first home! At First Home Buyers SA we will help guide you through your First Home Owners Grant and Builders contribution journey.
We will need to verify your information that may be required to be provided by you when applying for a home and land package (listed below) Please note, this is a guide only – requirements will depend on individual circumstances. Your First Home Buyers SA consultant will be able to assist in confirming the documents required.
Your ID & Information Required
- Driver’s Licence or Passport
- Centrelink Benefit Statement (if applicable)
- 3 months statements for any personal loans, credit cards or store cards to be repaid
- Non-Genuine savings – Rental statement covering the last 12 months and rental agreement
- Genuine Savings – 3 months current bank statement
- Latest 2 Payslips from your employer
Can’t Find Everything?
Its ok, The First Home Buyer Team can still help get your First Home Buyer journey started.
Note: All relevant copies of supporting documentation will need to be provided prior to a full submission. Original or certified copies of current documents required not older than 30 Days
Register now for a free information pack
- No Loan Repayments For Up To 9 Months
- Spend Safely With A Fixed Price Home & Land Package
- Up To $25000 In Contributions Towards Your First Home
- Do You Want To Boost How Much You Can Borrow?
- Just A $3000 Deposit Can Help Get You Into Your Home
- Be Rent Safe With Our $0 Build Payment Protection
- Guaranteed Build Times Means No Delays & Messy Lease Breaks
- Quality Home & Land Packages All Around South Australia