Q: What is the First Home Owners Grant?
A: A government grant of up to $15,000 towards your first home is available when you build your first home. The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) is paid by the State Government to eligible first home owners. The team at First Home Buyers can also access Low Deposit Loans from a tiny 3% and pay less upfront, thanks to First Home Buyers and the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG). You can get into one of our home and land packages sooner.
Q: What is The First Home Buyers Builders Contribution?
A: First Home Buyers have partnered up with multiple builders to offer an exclusive builders contribution towards making your first home even more affordable. The First Home Buyers Team will help you apply for this builders contribution, which can be put towards the upfront costs and interest during construction.
Q: How do we reduce upfront costs?
A: First Home Buyers work with an approved broker panel including accreditation with HomeStart to provide finance solutions with low deposits starting from just $3000. Our home and land packages are located all over South Australia and thanks to our builder partners gift we ensure your repayments are covered during construction. All this, along with the First Home Owner Grants, can reduce not only what you need to pay upfront but can put up to $25,000 towards your first home and land package.
Register now for a free information pack
- No Loan Repayments For Up To 9 Months
- Spend Safely With A Fixed Price Home & Land Package
- Up To $25000 In Contributions Towards Your First Home
- Do You Want To Boost How Much You Can Borrow?
- Just A $3000 Deposit Can Help Get You Into Your Home
- Be Rent Safe With Our $0 Build Payment Protection
- Guaranteed Build Times Means No Delays & Messy Lease Breaks
- Quality Home & Land Packages All Around South Australia