To be eligible for the FHOG you have to satisfy the following criteria:
- You have never owned a residential property in Australia.
- You have never received a FHOG from any other state or territory in Australia.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- At least one applicant will occupy the home as their principal place of residence for a continuous period of 6 months, commencing within 12 months of settlement or construction of the home.
- Each applicant has entered into a contract for the purchase of a home or signed a contract to build a home on or after 1 July 2000.
Register now for a free information pack
- No Loan Repayments For Up To 9 Months
- Spend Safely With A Fixed Price Home & Land Package
- Up To $25000 In Contributions Towards Your First Home
- Do You Want To Boost How Much You Can Borrow?
- Just A $3000 Deposit Can Help Get You Into Your Home
- Be Rent Safe With Our $0 Build Payment Protection
- Guaranteed Build Times Means No Delays & Messy Lease Breaks
- Quality Home & Land Packages All Around South Australia